Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Do One Thing Everyday That Scares You



Eleanor Roosevelt said "Do One Thing Everyday that Scares You" and I was reminded of this by Jessie over at Diary of a Self-Portrait http://ravenn.blogspot.com/2007/09/living-adventurously.html. This got me thinking about the fears we all carry around and how do you put them aside. Whether these fears stem from an emotion or a physical concern or is financial in nature, how do you conquer them? Through baby steps or full on assault? I suppose everyone is different. My biggest fear is starting my color consulting business and not getting it off the ground. A friend said to me yesterday that it was like a hobby for me right now and as much as I don't want to hear that she is right. I don't want this to be something I fool around with, its not in my nature to dabble - what is stopping me? What am I afraid of?

Today is the day.....

No comments: